A visit to the Apple store…

February 28, 2011
Im taking the day off to visit the Apple store & get my NEW Macboook Pro laptop! I have been anxiously awaiting my income taxes to get one… and they finally arrived. Its a sweet gift to myself. I don’t usually splurge like this, but I have been wanting a laptop forever (I think I’m the only person who does not have one).. Now, I get to blog wherever I want to. Yay! Tomorrow I will be sharing some pictures from my Shaklee booth at the Autism Speaks charity event. It went great and we even made it on the news!

If you are a fan of my blog, click on the link below to vote for me! One click is all it takes. Thank you!

13 comments on “A visit to the Apple store…

1. aww… I am SOO jealous! I want a Macbook Pro too!
    I would love for you to come over and link up your party to my PARTIES page.
    DaNita

2. Deni says:

Good choice! my husband works at the Apple Store at a mall in columbus ohio (not sure what part of ohio you are from :/ but if you are in this area and you go to Easton…my husband works there!)

anyway, he just got himself a macbook air and loves it. I have a macbook pro and I love mine, even if it is a hand me down!

Enjoy the apple store!

3. Bourg Family says:

You’re going to love it! I love mine!

4. Toni says:

Deni,

Thats the apple store we are going to~~ at easton. Such a small world. 🙂

5. Kat says:

Is this your first apple? I have a 17-inch MacBook Pro that I bought a few years ago. It’s a pain to tote around so I was thinking of using my refund money to buy me a smaller prettier apple toy to play with. Whether or not you’re new to Mac, you’ll love it.

Once you go Mac you never go back.

6. I’ve had my macbook for the past year and it still runs like the first day I got it, unlike my stupid HP desktop and laptop that crash constantly. My mac’s my baby! lol

7. Toni says:

I am all apple! I have had apple products for the last 5 years. Love them! This is my first laptop. 🙂

8. Megan says:

I’m so jealous! I had a Mac Book Pro and the mother board died on me. My hard drive was fine, which was great, but it would cost the same to fix it as it would to buy a new one. Or pretty close anyway. So my new dream is a Mac desktop. I want the BIG screen!!!

9. Lisa says:

good for you! why where you at Autism Speaks Conv? I do not support them, fyi and I have a son on the spectrum. Just a personal thing…it’s a good thing gone corporation with too much money to the big wigs and not the kids…seriously, 7 figures to the top dog

10. Samantha says:

Great minds think alike – because my 13″ MacBook Pro just came in the mail today! I too bought mine with my tax return!

Enjoy it – I know I’m already enjoying mine and it’s only been on for 5 minutes. Came with the battery 93% charged.

11. You are going to “Love” having a laptop…It will make you even more addicted to a computer 🙂

Denyse

12. Melissa says:

Yeah for you. The Macbook Pro is sooo worth it. And no, you are not the only one without a laptop. This one is my first also. And to top it off, I am a new Mac user so it makes for double the fun figuring out how to use it.

13. Toni says:

So I went to get my laptop and they didn’t have the one I wanted. So I went home and custom ordered one through the apple website. I wanted the 15″ with the high reolution and anti glare screen. Now I have to wait another few days. This waiting stinks!!! :(((

Toni

Get the latest downloads from A Bowl Full of Lemons printables shop.
Hello. Add your message here.