Parade of Homes…

April 18, 2011
I am super excited about this new event I will be hosting during the first week of May.  I have always enjoyed surfing blogs to see into others lives, especially to see how they decorate.  I get a ton of my decorating ideas from blogs. So I decided to host a parade of homes with my readers. If you have good decorating skills or a room/rooms you are proud to show off, I would love for you to join me in our parade of homes. If you are interested, email me {here} and I will add you to the list & give you details.  Basically all you will do is post pictures of your home on your blog (I will schedule your day between 5/1-5/5) and then add a link to the next home at the end of your post. I hope this turns out as well as I think it will & we will have a long parade of homes to visit (without having to leave the house).

Won’t you join me?

14 comments on “Parade of Homes…

1. Chibiko says:

This is a great idea! I can’t wait to ‘visit’ everyone’s homes!!

2. Jennie says:

HOW FUN! I love drooling through peoples houses! Can’t wait:)

Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

3. Kelly says:

My mother and I look forward to the Parade of Homes every year!! We get great design and decorating ideas and I LOVE seeing how other people utilize space. What a terrific idea! Can’t wait. 🙂

4. What a great idea! Can’t wait to see the homes. I would join but a) my house is always a mess. 🙂 b) I am a terrible photographer and c) I have a one entry blog from last year. LOL.

5. Anna says:

I’m very excited about this event!! Can’t wait! 🙂

6. are you still accepting submissions for the parade of homes? i would love to be part of it if you still have an opening. thanks tammy

7. I really enjoyed the Parade that Poppies At Play had a week or so ago…so much fun! Looking forward to seeing more!

8. Mary Ellen says:

Oh you probably have a ton of homes already but if you need another I would love to join in!

9. i’m so excited! i can’t wait. thanks again for letting me join in the fun!

10. This logo is great! Just added it to the top of my sidebar. Can’t wait!
    xox
    Alison

11. Nan says:

I’m looking forward to this! What a great idea! -Nan@youcouldmakethat.blogspot.com

12. I am your newest follower and would love to join in the fun
    xo
    Pam

13. I am a new follower and would love the “play”…love decorating & love my home….visit me at The Cranky Queen for the Mother’s Day Giveaway! tiff

pray for all those in AL effected by the devastating storms.

14. Angela says:

I personally cannot wait to see what blogs you’ll link up with and their decorating style! Was hoping to see a peek today! 🙂

Get the latest downloads from A Bowl Full of Lemons printables shop.
Hello. Add your message here.