One project at a time… Tuesday Link Party. (vacation)

June 21, 2011
We just returned from a fun filled family vacation to Savannah, Ga, Disney, Clearwater Beach, and lots of other places in between. My sister also got married on the beach while we were down there (it was planned). I have so many pictures to share.  It was nice and Im sad to be back home.  But I missed you all and Im glad to be back to my blog.

Today Im sharing some pictures from beautiful Savannah. Its the most romantic, breathtaking city. I fall in love every time I visit there.

We always have to eat at Lady and Sons, the Paula Deen restaurant. DELICIOUS!

This is where we stayed. It was a beautiful hotel in the historic district. I highly recommend it.

Rainbow row.

The old southern trees are my favorite.

We took a carriage ride through the city.

Every time we visit Savannah, we go to Forsyth Park and take pictures. Its beautiful.

(Since I was the picture taker, I was not in any pictures… well I was in one, but I dont like it).  🙂

Here is a picture that we took together with my iphone (poor quality).

One Project At A Time LINK UP:

Are you busy with projects this summer? Have you gone anywhere exciting for vacation?  What do you have going on? Share your lives with us. If you are going to link up, please add my blog link button to your post.  I have no rules to linking up.   🙂

13 comments on “One project at a time… Tuesday Link Party. (vacation)

1. Cailan says:

Holly Mathis just did a beautiful post on Savannah – and now here you are showing me more of the loveliness I was completely unaware of. It looks enchanting – so glad you had a good time. And glad you’re back!

2. That looks like so much fun, I really want to go there someday! Thanks for hosting.

3. Pattie says:

Glad you had a good time, Savannah is such a beautiful place….

Pattie

4. I love Savannah! Hubby surprised me with a trip for our anniversary back in Feb. We stayed in a lovely bed and breakfast. Savannah is the most romantic city I have ever been in. I can’t wait to go back again.

5. Toni says:

It is DEFINITELY my favorite American city. I would live there in a heartbeat but my husband cant find a job there if his life depended in it. 🙁 We have been looking for 5 years… Guess its not going to happen. We will just have to visit often.

6. Thanks for hosting the party! Don’t you just love Savannah! That and Key West are tied for my two favorite places! We try to make a trip to Savannah at least once a year! ~*Jessica Lauren @

7. Heather says:

Thanks again for hosting! I am jealous you got to eat at Paula Deen’s restaurant! She is a hoot! Savannah looks beautiful.

8. Mary says:

What beautiful pictures! Looks like a wonderful vacation. 🙂 Your family is just adorable!

9. Deneen says:

I love Savannah! Beautiful place. Thanks for the linky. I am a new follower.
    dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

10. B's Mommy says:

Oh how I long to go back… i beg my husband all the time to move to Savannah! And the people are so friendly. Thank you for sharing! Your family is darling!! Happy Summer! 🙂

11. Your family is gorgeous! What a fun vacation! I’ve added your link to http://diaryofaluckymom.blogspot.com/

12. CAS says:

Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. It looks like a good time was had by all!

13. Sounds like a fantastic vacation!
    Haven’t been to Savannah in years and it looks like it hasn’t changed a bit! That is good!
    We spend spring break in the Clearwater Beach area every year— Indian Rocks Beach.
    Love it there too.
    Hope you had a great time.
    xx
    Alison

Get the latest downloads from A Bowl Full of Lemons printables shop.
Hello. Add your message here.