I shared my 2012 planner a few months ago (here). I used the Martha Stewart binder. It was so pretty & worked great, but something was missing. I needed more space & more pockets. After much research, I found a website called Filofaxusa.com. I googled to see if anyone else used this type of planner. Let me tell you, there are a TON of filofax fans, blogs, and pictures on the internet. I browsed a lot of them, trying to decide which planner might fit my needs best, and I found the A-5 size, Finsbury model. I was instantly in love! I love this planner so much, I ordered it in raspberry & mustard. It has everything I need in a planner. It even fits in my new Louis Vuitton bag perfectly! Without further adieu…
My 2013 Filofax Planner
What’s in my planner?
- A5 Filofax Day per page Business Style (2013)
- A5 Month on 2 pages
- Month Tabs
- Blank Index Tabs (2 sets)
- A5 to do list
- A5 ruled note paper classic colors
- A5 Finance
- Paper Mate Flair Pens (For my washi tape)
- Sharpie Accent Retractable Highlighters (For color coding my schedule)
- Post it Tabs (For sub categories)
- Note Tabs (For sub categories)
- Thirty One fold n go organizer (For my pens & markers)
- Label Maker (for the pink labels)
- Skinny Sharpies (For washi tape)
- Color code everyone’s schedule (Blue=Blog, Green=To Do’s/Appt’s, Yellow=Kids, Pink=Me, Red=Dr Appt)
- Daily to do’s/reminders go on a sticky note. If I dont complete the task, it gets moved to the next day.
- Use tabs for each category (See above).
- Sticky tabs are used for sub categories within a category. (Top of planner pages).
- Check planner every morning & night.
SHARE YOUR PLANNER…
Do you have a love for planners & organizers as well? Would you like to share your planner organization at A Bowl Full of Lemons? If so, please email me your planner pictures (un-shrunk) at firstname.lastname@example.org.