Printable Love Bundle... last call. | A Bowl Full of Lemons

Printable Love Bundle… last call.

February 14, 2014

Have you purchased your Printable Love Bundle yet?  Hurry! You only have 24 hours left.  At 11pm Est, on Saturday 2/15/14, the bundle will be gone forever.  Don’t miss out on this 80% off sale.  It’s full of 275 pages that you can use to create your custom planner or home management binder. It also includes pantry labels and menu planning lists.  Its a fantastic one of a kind bundle that you don’t want to miss out on.  To see each kit within the bundle & purchase, visit my post here.

Printable Love Bundle hosted by A Bowl Full of Lemons & Clean Mama

13 comments on “Printable Love Bundle… last call.

1. Connie Thompson says:

I purchased the Love Bundle and when I try to download it, it tells me that Safari cannot open. Is there anyway you can send the link to my email? Thanks so much!

• Toni says:

You need Adobe Reader to access the printables. Make sure that you have the most updated version – FREE – here:

2. Kelly Neumann says:

Hi! I purchased the large printable “love bundle” and the $20.00 purchase is on my bank statement but I did not get a receipt or anything in my email or spam with a link. Actually I’ve heard nothing. I purchased it over a week ago. I’m sure this is some weird glitch. Any ideas?

3. Delores Peoples says:

I just purchased the printable “love bundle” how long does it take for me to see it in my email so i can download it ?

4. Michelle says:

I just bought your printables and I’m so excited to use them. Thanks bunches. Just another thing, I love your website, I get lost in all the things you have on there. Thanks again.

5. Liz Martinez says:

Hi Toni and ABFOL community,

This is awesome! I stumbled across this website in January, looking for an organizing picture I saw though Google. Can I saw its my obsession and it has become my goal to be an organized person. I have accomplished it, so far. Yay me!

This bundle came just on time. I got mine and it’s so awesome! Fits all my needs now and for a near future. Some files did not open, but they were a copy of the original. So I was fine with my purchase.
    One thing I have to ask. Is there a way, later on (Like next time you create a kit), we can customize dates on calenders?

Thank you for the bundle! Loved it! <3 :D

6. Anonymous says:

I’m so sad. Was paypal the only way to pay for this.

7. leah says:

We lost our internet yesterday due to the storm. Can this offer be extended?

8. Gray says:

I am so sad I missed this sale! I was sick and not able to ck my email until today :/…. I would love to order the big kit and if I am still able, please please email me!!!!!

9. GrayNorris Norris says:

I was sick Friday and missed the sale!! Any way u could extend?

Get the latest downloads from A Bowl Full of Lemons printables shop.
Hello. Add your message here.