Welcome 2015! Our first link party of the year and I’m excited to see all the brilliant ideas you all have to share: DIY crafts, home projects, organizing and purging tips, recipes galore and everything in between. With the excitement of the new year, I’m eager to see what fantastic posts you have to share this week. If this is your first time joining us, welcome! Today is our weekly link party where we invite all of you to share your pride and joy, your sweat and your tears as you showcase your hard work. So let’s get this party started! Here’s how it works…
- Use the linky at the bottom of this post to link your blog to ours, feel free to share whatever has been keeping you busy lately.
- Share this party on your facebook page so your readers know to come join in the fun.
- Visit your fellow linking blogs and leave them a comment so they know you’re a part of the party too.
- Comment here and tell me which was your favorite blog to visit. You never know, it could end up being featured.
- Make sure you check back throughout the week. This party lasts all week long, until our next party, next Tuesday.
We’ve all burned a meal in our cooking lifetime. It stinks, literally and figuratively. Having to then clean up the burned on food is just adding insult to injury. No longer! Noreen, from Crafty Journal has shared an absolutely genius solution to all that stuck on mess all while saving our hands and nails from the rigors of scrubbing. See how she did it <HERE>
I love taking something meant for one purpose and using it for another. It amazes me how we can all see the same item and yet find different ways of putting it to use. Angela, the DIY Home Girl did just that. Using a common ironing board, she provided her space with storage and character all while reusing an item many would simply put on the curb with the trash. Take a minute to enjoy her post and get inspired!
Tags: cleaning, DIY, link party
Blog, January 2015, link party, One Project at a Time Posted in