Welcome to our LINK PARTY! Every Tuesday we stop what we’re doing and turn the spot light on all of you, our wonderful readers and fellow bloggers. Our link party is where you’re invited to share your crafts, home projects, organizing and purging tips, recipes galore and everything in between…Please, link up and share your pride and joy, your sweat and your tears as you showcase your hard work. Here’s how it works
- Use the linky at the bottom of this post to link your blog to ours, feel free to share whatever has been keeping you busy lately.
- Share this party on your Facebook page so your readers know to come join in the fun.
- Visit your fellow linking blogs and leave them a comment so they know you’re a part of the party too.
- Comment here and tell me which was your favorite blog to visit. You never know, it could end up being featured.
- Make sure you check back throughout the week. This party lasts all week long, until our next party, next Tuesday.
Margo, from Joyful Homemaking, has her families health at the center of her attention. Eating well and exercising more are key ingredients to getting and staying healthy. For her, the key ingredients always include black beans, tomatoes and more.You can find the rest of the ingredients and her recipe <HERE>
Morgan, from Morganize With Me, has a great system for organizing paper- an arch nemesis for many of our readers. When you have a system in place, keeping the clutter away is easy. Get inspired with her POST and set up your own system to keep the paper clutter away, for good.
Tags: link party, May 2015, office, organize, recipe
Blog, link party, May 2015, One Project at a Time Posted in