Family vacations, poolside parties, picnics in the park, lightening bugs and longer days; summer is finally upon us! I’m excited to announce that for the summer months, we’ll be changing up our weekly link party. Instead of our party lasting a week at a time, you’ll now have the chance to link up all month long! You’ll want to be sure to stop back often in order to have the chance to visit all the wonderful blogs joining in the fun. Share your favorite posts, DIY projects, time tested & family approved recipes, gardening tips, organizing ideas and everything in between. This party is for you and I’m so glad you’ve come to join in the fun.
Here’s how it works
- Use the linky at the bottom of this post to link your blog to ours, feel free to share whatever has been keeping you busy lately.
- Share this party on your Facebook page so your readers know to come join in the fun.
- Visit your fellow linking blogs and leave them a comment so they know you’re a part of the party too.
- Comment here and tell me which was your favorite blog to visit.
- Make sure you check back throughout the month and enjoy!
Tags: link party
Blog, June 2015, link party, One Project at a Time Posted in