Home Organization 101
If you would like to join our organizing challenge, sign up (here) on the event page. Once you are signed up, join the Home Organization 101 group page on Facebook (HERE). On this page, you can ask questions, post pictures, and support each other during this 14 week process.
Week #12 – THE BATHROOM
We are almost finished with the challenge. Yay! This week we are organizing the bathroom. Your goal for the week is to purge, clean, and organize your bathrooms. Have fun. It will be a rewarding week for you!!
1. Take a picture of your space “before” you start & share it with the facebook group here.
2. Gather up 2 baskets: Keep, Trash.
3. Sort & purge! Go through everything in the drawers, closets, and counters. Throw out empty bottles & trash.
4. Clean! Now you are ready to give it a good cleaning. Scrub the bath, shower, toilets, counters, mirror and cabinets.
5. Organize! Now its time to organize. Use baskets, bins, drawer organizers, etc… Containerize everything you can. It makes a big difference.
6. Now take an “after” picture. You’re done! Come back here to share your hard work.
I have not finished with my bathroom, but for the purpose of showing you how I organize, it will do for now.
My “fall” shower.
Baskets, baskets, baskets!
I used Martha Stewart folder labels for these containers.
I love to use baskets and bins for everything!!
I purchased these plastic containers at Target.
Please welcome our sponsor this week (as well as last week)… Elena, an independent designer for Origami Owl. They have the cutest lockets & charms that would be the perfect Christmas present. Visit Origami Owl (here).
LINK UP YOUR BATHROOMS BELOW…