Happy Saturday everyone. Today I am sharing my organized bathroom with you. Hopefully you will find some tips that will help you get your bathrooms in order. Do you need help in this area? If so, keep reading.
Week #12 – THE BATHROOM
We are almost finished with the challenge. Yay! This week we are organizing the bathroom. Your goal for the week is to purge, clean, and organize your bathrooms. Have fun. It will be a rewarding week for you!!
1. Take a picture of your space “before” you start & share it with the facebook group here.
2. Gather up 2 baskets: Keep, Trash.
3. Sort & purge! Go through everything in the drawers, closets, and counters. Throw out empty bottles & trash.
4. Clean! Now you are ready to give it a good cleaning. Scrub the bath, shower, toilets, counters, mirror and cabinets.
5. Organize! Now its time to organize. Use baskets, bins, drawer organizers, etc… Containerize everything you can. It makes a big difference.
6. Now take an “after” picture. You’re done! Come back here to share your hard work.
My “fall” shower.
Baskets, baskets, baskets!
I used Martha Stewart folder labels for these containers.
I love to use baskets and bins for everything!!
I purchased these plastic containers at Target.