A Bowl Full of Lemons is growing by leaps and bounds! Blogging is now my full time job and I’m so grateful to be able to say that! I create an average of 3-4 posts per week, blogging about organizing, diy projects, organizing challenges, cleaning, decorating, and budgeting.
December 2015 Statistics:
Facebook “Fans” – 89,000+
Email Subscribers – 45,000+
Pinterest Followers – 95,000+
Twitter Fans – 7,100+
Instagram Followers – 47,000+
Monthly Page Views- Average of 1 million per month (Google Analytics)
Unique monthly visitors – 233,202 (Google Analytics)
- Ladies Home Journal Magazine (February 2014 Print Issue)
- Getting Organized Magazine Winter 2013 (On the Cover)
- Glad.com (May 2013 Spokeswoman)
- Filofax feature 2
- Huffington Post
- Azelea Magazine
- Homedepot.com Blog Contributor
- In Style Magazine (June 2014 Print Issue)
- 3M Command – Brand Ambassador 2014
- Scotch Brite Blogger 2014
- Joss & Main (Curator January 2015)
- Joss & Main (Curator October 2015)
- Family Circle Magazine (Print issue February 2015)
- The Container Store
- Dr. Oetker Brand Ambassador 2015
- Zillow Digs
- Country Woman Magazine print issue Spring 2016
- and more!
How to place an ad?
If you would like to advertise with ABFOL, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- What term you would like to advertise for: 1 month or 3 months?.
- What size ad would you like (small or large)?
- Attach the link to your website or blog, along with your business name.
- What paypal address do you want the invoice sent to?
- Include a large Banner with your product & or logo on it.
- Include your 125px small ad or 250 px large ad
- 1 paragraph telling my readers what your business is about.
After I look over your business/blog, I will let you know if your company is a right fit for our readers. I will also let you know if there are any spots open, or if you will need to be placed on a waiting list. If a spot is open, I will inform you by email & invoice you for the amount chosen.
When you advertise with ABFOL, you will lock in the current rates for the duration of your sponsorship, as long as you do not cancel. If you do not renew, the “current” pricing will go into effect & the ad will be open for another to purchase.
Small ad space (125x125px)
1 month – $100
3 months – $250
Large ad space (300 x 250px)
1 month – $250
3 months – $525
All ad spaces will need to be paid via paypal prior to being placed on the blog. I will send a paypal invoice to your preferred email address. Once your term has ended, you will be invoiced for the next term. Please let me know at least 1 week in advance, if you would like to cancel your ad.